AIE RESPONSE TO COVID-19 – MEASURES TO ENSURE SAFETY, WELL BEING AND LEARNING CONTINUITY
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, AIE has put in place precautionary measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing whilst ensuring the continuity of high-quality learning.
We have implemented the following:
- Provision of hand sanitiszer in common areas.
- Increased daily cleaning and disinfecting.
- Temporarily changed delivery of Campus Events to Online Live Streaming Events.
- Enabled opt-in enrollment interviews via VOIP for the August 2020 cohort applicants.
- Enabled students to continue their classes remotely through the Study From Home Program (SFHP) from the 23rd of March 2020.
- Enabled students without the necessary hardware at home to join the SFHP to borrow AIE hardware through completing a SFHP Loan Equipment form.
Your Teacher or Head of School may have already discussed the above with you or will in the coming days. Should you have any queries or concerns, please contact your Teacher or Head of School.
AIE will continue to monitor the situation to ensure that recommendations from health officials are implemented, and we will continue to review and update operations with the latest advice.
I wish you all the best in this difficult situation.
Vicki De Margheriti
Chief Executive Officer, The Academy of Interactive Entertainment