Introduction to Game Programming
What you will learn
- Learn how to create 3D games using the Unity 3D game engine.
- Get an introduction to industry standard tools and techniques for game development.
- Learn C# to script game interaction.
- Design game mechanics to create gameplay.
- Join us on or off campus, as this course is being presented via a Hybrid teaching method
Hardware and Software requirements
- Students that choose to "attend" from home must be sure their computer specs will support the programs and coursework
|Minimum Requirements||Windows||MacOS||Linux (Support in Preview)|
|Operating system version||Windows 7 (SP1+) and
64 bit versions only
|Sierra 10.12.6+||Ubuntu 16.04,
Ubuntu 18.04 and
|CPU||X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support||X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support||X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support|
|Graphics API||DX10, DX11 and
|Metal-capable Intel and AMD GPU's||Open GL 3.2+ or,
Nvidia and AMD GPU's
- 4 weeks x 5 hours weekly evening workshop
- Saturdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing January 9th 2021
- Sat session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 4 weeks
- 14+ years
- Program Fee: $295.00
Game Programming News