Introduction to Game Programming
What you will learn
- Learn how to create text-based adventure games using Visual Studio.
- Get an introduction to industry-standard tools and techniques for game development.
- Learn the basics of programming in C#.
- Design game mechanics to create gameplay.
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing April 15th 2023
- Sat session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 3 weeks
- 14+ years
- Join us on or off campus, as this course is being presented via a Hybrid teaching method.
- Program Fee: $195.00
Software and Hardware Requirements
This course requires the use of the following software. Students undertaking this program on-campus will have all the required software installed. If you are studying online, information on how to obtain this software on your computer will be sent to you prior to the start of the program.
Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) which enables the writing, editing and debugging of code for software applications. Developed by Microsoft, Visual Studio is the industry-standard tool used by programmers and can be used to support a wide range of applications including game development, mobile and web applications.
Game Programming News