Introduction to Game Art
What you will learn
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the creative potential of 3D animation software used in games, film and visual effects.
- Learn the fundamentals of 3D animation including modeling, texturing, animation, lighting, rendering and environment design.
- Join us on or off campus, as this course is being presented via a Hybrid teaching method
hardware and software requirements
- Students that choose to "attend" from home must be sure their computer specs will support the programs and coursework
- 4 weeks x 5 hours weekly evening workshop
- Saturdays from 10.00am to 3:00pm
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing February 6th 2021
- Sat session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 4 weeks
- 14+ years
- Program Fee: $295.00
Game Art News