Introduction to Game Art
What you will learn
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the creative potential of 3D animation software used in games, film and visual effects.
- Learn the fundamentals of 3D content creation.
- This course has been designed for beginners to develop skills and knowledge using Autodesk Maya, the most widely used 3D software used in the games, visual effects and simulation industries.
- Modelling 3D objects
- Texturing / surfacing 3D objects
- Lighting 3D scenes
- Designing 3D environments
- 4 weeks x Saturdays from 10.00am to 3:00pm
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing January 21st 2023
- Sat session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 4 weeks
- 14+ years
- Program Fee: $195.00
Game Art News