Introduction to Game Art
What you will learn
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the creative potential of 3D animation software used in games, film and visual effects.
- Learn the fundamentals of 3D content creation.
- This course has been designed for beginners to develop skills and knowledge using Autodesk Maya, the most widely used 3D software used in the games, visual effects and simulation industries.
- Modelling 3D objects
- Texturing / surfacing 3D objects
- Lighting 3D scenes
- Designing 3D environments
Program Fees and Start Dates
Please see program start dates and fees below.
- Commencing April 15th 2023
- Sat session | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 5hrs per week for 4 weeks
- 17+ years
- Join us on or off campus, as this course is being presented via a Hybrid teaching method.
- Program Fee: $195.00
Software and Hardware Requirements
This course requires the use of the following software. Students undertaking this program on-campus will have all the required software installed. If you are studying online, information on how to obtain this software on your computer will be sent to you prior to the start of the program.
Maya is the professional 3D animation and visual effects software that is used by games and film studios. Developed by Autodesk, Maya is considered the industry standard tool for 3D artists.
Game Art News